1. Features of cylindrical conical bottom fermentation tank
(1) The tank has a conical bottom, and it is convenient to recover the yeast after the main fermentation. The yeast used should also be a coagulation-precipitating yeast strain. For the yeast deposited at the bottom of the cone, the valve at the bottom of the cone can be opened to discharge the yeast out of the tank, and some of the yeast will be reserved for the next use.
(2) The cylindrical conical tank has a considerable height, and the yeast with strong cohesion can be precipitated, and the yeast with poor cohesion needs to be centrifuged. Cylindrical conical bottom tanks are suitable for both bottom fermentation and top fermentation; but for top fermentation, it is necessary to choose coagulation-settling top yeast for easy recovery.
(3) The cylindrical conical bottom tank is a closed tank, which can be used as a fermentation tank or a wine storage tank. Because it is a closed tank, carbon dioxide can be recovered, and CO2 gas is discharged from the tank top and collected. In order to saturate CO2 during beer post-fermentation, a purified CO2 gas tube is installed at the bottom of the tank, and CO2 is blown into the fermentation liquid from the small hole of the gas tube.
(4) The fermentation liquid in the tank, due to the carbon dioxide gradient generated by the height of the tank, and the control of the cooling orientation, can form a bottom-up or top-down natural convection. The higher the tank, the stronger the convection. Convection is a function of tank shape, size and control of the cooling system. Generally speaking, the height of the tank body should also be properly controlled, so as to avoid convection overfilling and stirring fermentation, which will affect the quality of yeast precipitation and wine
(5) The tank itself has a cooling jacket, and the cooling area can meet the cooling requirements of the process. Generally, in the cylindrical part, depending on the height of the tank, 2-3 stages of cooling can be set up, and the bottom part of the cone is equipped with a stage of cooling, which is conducive to the settlement and preservation of yeast.
2. Structural characteristics of conical fermenter
(1) Online CIP cleaning and SIP sterilization (121°C/0.1MPa).
(2) Designed in accordance with the requirements of the sanitary level, the structure design is very humanized, and the operation is convenient. The transmission is stable and the noise is low.
(3) Appropriate diameter-to-height ratio design, custom-made stirring device on demand, energy saving, good stirring and fermentation effects.
(4) The surface of the inner tank is mirror-polished (roughness Ra≤0.4µm); the openings of the inlet and outlet nozzles, sight mirrors, manholes and other process openings and the welding of the inner tank body adopt the arc of stretching and flanging technology Transition, smooth and easy to clean without dead ends, to ensure the reliability and stability of the production process, in line with cGMP and other specifications.
The main components
Tank body: mainly used for cultivating and fermenting various bacteria, with better sealing (to prevent the bacteria from being polluted)
There is a stirring paddle in the tank, which is used for continuous stirring during the fermentation process
The Sparger with bottom ventilation is used to pass the air or oxygen needed for the growth of bacteria
There are control sensors on the top plate of the tank, the most commonly used ones are pH electrodes and DO electrodes, which are used to monitor the pH and DO changes of the fermentation broth during the fermentation process. The controller is used to display and control fermentation conditions and so on.
3. The basic principle of beer fermentation
Maltose Fermentation > Alcohol + Carbon Dioxide
All beers are made by fermenting maltose (along with various other sugars released within the malt). If maltose is placed there well, it will never be fermented into alcohol. This fermentation process must be catalyzed by yeast to complete.
4. Beer fermentation process
(1) Barley malt is soaked in hot water to release maltose and form maltose juice. (like making tea)
(2) After the malt juice is separated from the grain, it is boiled and hops are added to taste. (like making soup)
(3) After the wort is cooled, it is put into yeast for fermentation.
(4) Yeast converts the sugar juice into alcohol and carbon dioxide during the fermentation process. (Like making kimchi.)
(5) After the fermentation is completed, it needs to be stored under temperature control for half a month to let the beer mature. (like pickles)
Platform information submission - privacy agreement
1. Scope of application
2. What information do we collect
In order to provide you with our various services, you need to provide personal data information, including personal data and anonymous data, including but not limited to: personal data (your name, gender, age, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, address or mailing address, e-mail address, etc.)
3. How to use the collected information
The purposes and purposes of collecting personal data and anonymous data are as follows: to provide you with our services through this website; When you use our website, you can identify and confirm your identity; Let you get the service for you when you use this website; The relevant business personnel of this website can contact you when necessary; Make it more convenient for you to use this website; The personal data and anonymous data provided by you to us will only be retained until the collection purpose has been achieved, unless they are retained due to applicable laws and regulations. The ownership of personal data and disclosure of all data collected on our website are owned by us and will not be leased or sold to any unrelated third party
4. How do we protect information
For the protection of personal data, we implement appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to protect and guarantee the safety of your personal data. We try our best to ensure that any personal data collected through this website is free from any nuisance of a third party unrelated to us. The security measures we take are not limited to: physical measures: the records with your personal data will be stored in a locked place Electronic measures: the computer data with your personal data will be stored in the computer system and storage media subject to strict login restrictions Management measures: only employees authorized by us can access your personal data, These employees need to comply with our internal rules on the confidentiality of personal data. If you are aware of any security loopholes on this website, please contact us in time so that we can take appropriate actions as soon as possible; Despite the implementation of the above security measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmission on the Internet, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data and anonymous data you provide to us through this website are safe at all times. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal data, and we will not be responsible for any losses and damages incurred or caused in this regard.
5. Juvenile Protection Law
The minor has provided personal data to this website without the approval or consent of any parent or guardian. Please contact the public telephone number and customer service telephone number on this website in time to ensure that the data are removed
#8, Bai Zhang Fan Road, Chang Kou Industrial Park, Fuyang, Hangzhou, China 311411